Today’s workout is a bit different than the usual layout. Today we are combining all of our strength movements with a strong breathing effort before. Do not rush through this, take your time. Find and use weight that is challenging for you. Your goal should be progress, not how fast you can finish the workout. Have fun, get better.
3x: Loop Run x 1 + Calf scoops x 5/5 + Straddle toe touch x 10 (L+R=1)
3x: Forward lunge knee circles x 10/10 + Toe touch to stand x 10
- 3x: Double unders x 20 (60 singles) + PVC GM x 10 + PVC Hinge twist x 8
1) 4x: 200M Row + Dual KB Front Rack Step back lunges x 12 + Dual KB RDL x 10
2) 4x: Slider Push/Pull >< x 2 + Bulgarian Split squat x 5/5 + KB RDL x 5/5
3) 4x: Gate Run + Deadlifts x 5 + Band walk x 12/12
4) 4x: Ski x 150 + Squat jumps x 30 + v-ups x 10View All Posts