Another partner day today. But, if you don’t have one, no problem! You can cut the reps in half and knock it our yourself.
- Ski - Slamball slams, sprints
- Plate push - unweighted squat jumps x 50
- Row: 1.5 mile walk/run + 10 push ups every 3 minutes on a continuous running clock.
Body rock w/push up and step through x 3 minutes
- Squat hold x 90s w/rotations
- 20/10 x 5:
- Push ups/FLR
- Squat/Squat hold
Complete 3 sets each section with a partner and split reps:
1) 600m Ski + 50 goblet squats
2) Burpee box jumps x 20 + Barbell ground to OH x 20
3) Plate push >< x 6 + Dual KB Swings x 20 + Jumping lunges x 40
Max distance row in remaining time. One partner must be holding a KB in goblet position for rower to row. (70/53lbs)View All Posts