We are still getting our bodies back in working order after our 1 1/2 break. Today’s deadlifts do not need to be heavy. Keep an overhand grip and go by feel when it comes to the weight being used.
Body rock x 2 minutes
Prone scorpion x 90 seconds
Leg swings x 20 front to back/20 side to side
- 2x: inch worms in place x 5 + Wide stance squat rotation x 4
1) 3x: Band GM x 15 + Hamstring slider curls x 12 (dual)
2) 3x: Kickstand RDL x 8/8 + Broad jump x 5 (big jump, soft land, reset)
3) Deadlifts: 8-8-6-6-4-4 (double overhand grip for all)
Complete 2 rounds of each and continue until coach calls time.
1) Plate push >< x 1 + Single arm get up x 4/4
2) Slider sprints x 8R/8L + DB Z-Press x 10
3) Single arm plank pull x 8/8 + Box jump x 8View All Posts