Our indoor classes are group strength and conditioning classes built for any student regardless of gender, age, and current ability. Each class is lead by a coach who will help you learn technique/fundamentals and help you feel comfortable with every area of training. Classes are capped in order to maintain the quality of coaching in each class. Who is this for? Everyone! As long as you are willing to work hard and follow the program, you will get to where you want to go. If our indoor strength and conditioning classes sound like what you need in your life, below is what else you can expect and how to get started.
What to Expect:
- Highly motivating environment
- Teammates to help you reach your goals
- Nutritional advice
- Increase in strength
- Decrease in body fat
- Increase in energy
- Accountability from your coaches and peers
- Increase in cardio respiratory development
- Coaches who truly Live The Code of what it means to be fit
- A family of others who will help you feel comfortable and reach success
HOW DO I BEGIN?
We want this process to be as simple as possible. Here are the 3 steps:
- Email us and let us know how many days per week you’d like to train and which class times best fit your schedule
- Create a new athlete account here: New Athlete Sign Up
- That is it. We will communicate with you about the days and times you chose and then we will see you in class!
For more information about starting classes, please call us at 512-914-5080 or sign-up below:
Get Started Today!